Monday, October 7, 2013

LESSON FIVE- THE AWAKENING

Lesson 5- The Awakening
What brings you the most joy? What brings you the most distress? They will be one in the same. As previously mentioned, you did not come into Being without a plan. The Laws of Remembrance and Recognition hold the key to unlocking your life's Divine Intention. Your desires aid you in remembering and expressing your Divine Intention. Your desires are The One's way of triggering the Awakening in the Oneself.
Your Greatest Sadness Will Bring You Your Greatest Joy

It's only been within these past twelve months have I come to fully know my life's Divine Intention. The Divine Voice referred to this as my Awakening. That's not to say The One contained in my Oneself has not been working towards the perfect expression of my Divine Intention all along. It's just taken this long for my Self to put the pieces of the puzzle together. 

We are all birthed into situations that will call forth our Divine Intention. I was birthed into an abusive environment. The type of abuse I  had experienced brought forth feelings of despair, loneliness, abandonment, and hopelessness. Seeing another child suffer the same brought me even more distress than my own suffering.  I desired to bring hope to anyone who seemed to be in despair. As their hope increased mine increased in kind. This is in accordance with the Law of Reflection. I chose at the age of five, to evolve through The One by making a very brave declaration to my abusers that I will never be like them. Had I chosen to evolve through The Self despair, loneliness, and hopelessness would have consumed me and I would have become my abusers.

Your Awakening marks the merger of the One with the Self. At this juncture the Self becomes fully aware of the One that is within. Once the Awakening has occurred you become aware that EVERYTHING that you do, think, and feel has meaning and consequences. Also, manifesting and materializing come with ease and speed, but take heed, and guard your thoughts and emotions. Keep on the righteous path of  perfectly expressing the Divine Intentions.
 

1 comment:

  1. Never looked at it like that. Joy-Distress. Quite true actually. Gosh, I'm so glad you've blogged your journey! Gratitude.

    ReplyDelete