Thursday, January 17, 2019

Metatron's Cube Clearing Meditation

Metatron uses his cube for healing and clearing 
away lower energies.
Archangel Metatron, I call upon you now with love and gratitude, to help me release all people, places, and things that do not serve my highest purpose and greatest good. (13x's)

I now have the wisdom, knowledge, power, resources, and relationships that serve my greatest good enabling me to accomplish my highest purpose. (13x's)

Thank you Archangel Metatron. So mote it be.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Maryse,
    I was led to you to recieve this information for I too am a Light worker who is experiencing the Awakening.

    I have been drawing this image for a few years now and did not know why, I do now!

    Thank you so much!

    Love , peace & light

    Mick Flaire

    www.throughmyeyes@blogspot.com
    www.mickflaire@facebook.com

    mick_flaire@hotmail.com
    408-836-5175

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much divine!!! I might even attempt to draw it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Increase your creativity and mental agility.
    Power creative thinking and increase your intuition and your intellectual abilities.

    ReplyDelete