Saturday, August 3, 2019

Powerful Prayer - Command It To Be So And It Will

John 14:12
“Verily, verily, I say unto You, Those that believeth on me, the works that I do shall They do also; and greater works than these shall They do; because I go unto my Creator.” 



Source creator, I command_____Now.
In unity with the Holy Spirit
As one in the Body of Christ
In the loving name of Lord Yeshua
I receive this blessing with love and gratitude
Thank you
So mote it be.

(Recite 3x's, 13x's, 17x's, 33x's, 72x's, or 108x's while gazing into Metatron's Cube)
--Lady V.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am sincerely grateful for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are grateful for you to open up to your truth! And with the love you share we are here independently working on ours. So in the time when its called for we all become one so easily. go Lady V go One

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very grateful!
    I use this with love to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty, so blessed to have you guiding us into the light, I love your writings and remote viewings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Source Creator And thank you dear Lady V. For this beautiful prayer!

    ReplyDelete