Sunday, January 9, 2022

Arise As Your Highest Divine Form For This Lifetime

 Happy New Year and welcome to your BEST YEAR EVER!

I was guided to make this Shri Yantra and share it with those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. May it serve you well. This mantra is to be said January 9, 2022 to April 12, 2022 (the day of the Neptune and Jupiter conjunction at 23 degrees in Pisces). I suggest printing out the Shri Yantra to put up over your alter. It doesn't have to be in color. Also make it the screensaver on your phone to serve as a daily reminder.

Divine Celestial Being Neptune, I invoke thee and, I embody your Divine energies and powers. (3x)

Divine Celestial Being Jupiter, I invoke thee and, I embody your Divine energies and powers. (3x)

Divine Celestial Being Uranus, I invoke thee and, I embody your Divine energies and powers. (3x)

Great Celestial Beings Neptune, Jupiter, and Uranus I invoke and embody your energies and powers

So I may arise as my highest Divine form for this lifetime.

I now arise as my highest Divine form for this lifetime. (3x)

Thank you Neptune, Jupiter, & Uranus. Thank you God.

(Do mantra 1/9/22 to 4/12/22)

 


6 comments:

  1. Many thanks for this powerful tool. Much love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you QV.. many blessings to you and your family. We continue to rise..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Queen we for the updated tools and confirmation comes to those who seek it. As I completed the phrase at the end of my ears massively ring with The winds of change that blow outside my door!
    🌬️💨💗🤲🌊😎🎯👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Queen V , it's powerful & makes my crown and heart chakra expand and heat up , thank you for all you share & the kindness you extend towards others , I am forever greatful for your guidance

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi

     

    I have been following a lot of your work and wanted to say a huge thank you for what you are doing for humanity. I am part of a worldwide team, working through this “great awakening” to elevate humanity out of the bonds of slavery. We are patiently spreading the word of our work to those who see through the lies, and I felt it the right time to reach out to you to introduce ourselves. We are aligned with a freedom instrument for humanity, to remove financial poverty and manipulation and return guardianship of all benevolent systems to humanity as a whole, with equality and parity.

                 The instrument is currently under the banner of The Global Peoples Monetary system, but this is open for change as the people of the world unite under this simple freedom tool and decide as one.

        

    The sooner we all unite under one system, including simplified Devine Law, the sooner the inception and release for all of humanity will take place. Abundance for all, the way it was meant of been. And is divinely ordained.

     

    More Info can be found at https://gpms.world/   if this resonates with you, please have a look. Please contact us should you so wish.

     

    Many thanks, love & Light

     

    Dean Willis

     

    The Global Peoples Monetary System Team

    The community of light

    Communityoflight@protonmail.com


    ReplyDelete