Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Light Warriors The Great Human Awakening Has Begun Let's Tip The Scales

Now is our time Light Warriors to strike while the iron is hot! 


The Great Human Collective Awakening is underway. We can tap into the human collective mind to tip the scales to the side of divine unconditional love with this simple meditation using the Flower of Life. The Flower of Life is the sacred pattern of the universe that connects all of us. For millennia the Dark Ones have used this secret to manipulate and control humankind. 

NOW IT'S OUR TURN!


For maximum effect, say the affirmation three times while looking into the Flower of Life at sunrise and at sunset for three days. 


I/We now declare with clear intention
I/We am a sovereign being of Divine Love
I/We call back my power full and complete
I/We break all vows of giving away my power
I/We release the lie that my power may be taken from me
I/We stand in my sovereignty now and forevermore 
as a being of unconditional divine love.

So mote it be and so it is!

VICTORY TO THE LIGHT...WE GO THIS!
Namaste,
Lady V

No comments:

Post a Comment