Friday, December 14, 2018

Manifesting Mantra and Meditation For The Sovereign Being

12/14/18 I just received this download to share. This mantra and meditation is to be used by sovereign beings to connect directly with Source Creator in order to manifest what you are in alignment with.

Namaste,
Lady V

THE MP3 OF THIS ACTIVATION MAY BE PURCHASED FROM WWW.HIGHERREALMHOLISTICS.COM

Mantra and Meditation with the Flower of Life -- Say 12x's while looking into the Flower of Life then close your eyes and observe Source Creator working though you. Do this for at least three days.

Source Creator guides me, protects me, and provides for me in unconditional love.
I now receive my guidance, protection, and provisions with unconditional love and gratitude.

Source Creator provides for me what I am in perfect alignment with in unconditional love.
I now receive my provisions with unconditional divine love and gratitude. 


5 comments:

  1. Veronica, thank you for your videos. You have helped me grow so much. I have gotten so many confirmations through you. I'm in Broward and love knowing another powerful sister is just down the road. Peace, Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lady V!
    Victory to the LIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victory to the light! Thank you Lady V, Thoth, and Source Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady V, I just purchased your book on Amazon! Thank you for your bravery, Ase'

    ReplyDelete