Sunday, May 19, 2019

Full Moon In Scorpio Meditation

Deep Healing of the Root Chakra for the Divine Planetary Masculine Saturn, Divine Planetary Feminine Earth, and for all Beings Inhabiting Earth.



Full Moon in Scorpio Meditation

Arch Angel Metatron, divine masculine barer of the Violet Flame
I/We call upon You now to bathe Mother Earth, Father Saturn, and I/us in Source Creator’s Violet Fire
Incinerate all parasitic and vampiric energies, entities, and beings
Free me/us now from bondage and subjugation.
I/We invoke thee. (3x)

Holy Amethyst, divine feminine barer of the Violet Flame
I/We call upon You now, great cosmic midwife, to envelop Mother Earth, Father Saturn, and I/Us in Source Creator’s Violet Fire
Deliver Father Saturn from millennia of enslavement
Deliver Mother Earth and all who dwell on her from millennia of subjugation.
I/We invoke thee. (3x)

I/We are now set free from addictions, curses, perversions, and traumas that have plagued me/us and my/our blood line for generations. (13x)


I/We now receive complete healing of my/our body, mind, soul, and spirit with love and gratitude. (13x)
So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment