Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Uranus In Taurus Portal Energy

Uranus In Taurus Invocation & Incantation - Time For Your Finances to Do a 180


Great cosmic divine being Uranus, I call upon thine presence. Bless me now with your powers of great expedited change and complete revolution over stagnation. Bless me now with lightning speed that I may give birth to my great financial abundance that I have labored for. I invoke thee (3x)

I now receive my great financial abundance with lightning speed. (17x)

Thank you Uranus. So mote it be.



1 comment:

  1. Unable to create an account in Binance+1【(877)-330-7540】Support Number
    Do you want to create an account in Binance? Do you know the proper process to create an account? If you don’t know, there is no need to get worried at all as you can always connect with the bunch of executives who are always at your support. All you have to do is dial Binance Support Number +1【(877)-330-7540】which is the easiest pathway to get rid of errors by taking guidance from the team.
    Website: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

    ReplyDelete