Sunday, February 13, 2022

Full Moon In Leo and Venus Conjunct Mars

Happy Full Moon in Leo! This is one the most fated weeks of this magical year. Venus and Mars conjunct in Capricorn along with Pluto in Capricorn occurs at the same time as this powerful full moon. The combination of these energies gives us the power and energies we need to propel ourselves into our new Divine destinies while sheading what no longer serves our highest and best.
On Sunday, February 12, 2022 my Divine guides blessed me with this mantra and Shri Yantra to share with those who are ready to manifest into the physical what is in alignment with the highest and best God has for them. ARE YOU READY TO STEP INTO YOUR NEW DIVINE DESTINY? Focus on the Shri Yantra provide while saying the mantra 22x once a day. I suggest doing this ritual 2/13/2022 to 2/22/2022 for maximum affect.
Anything NOT aligned with my highest and best falls away. Everything aligned WITH my highest and best NOW comes into play.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you !! I kid you not I was mulling over an invitation to a group that meets at the church , it is a big church too , the group that needs is around 15 women . I was kinda shying away from it but ya know I think I may just give it a shot , I really like about 3 of the women that go !! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you this is amazing and at the perfect timing. lve not watched your YouTube in two years and then this morning you pop up. Be blessed and blessed be. Oraphim blue x

      Delete