Saturday, June 18, 2022

REJOICE! Emmanuel - The Sun of God is Here.

Emmanuel - God is with Us Today (June 18, 2022) I had the most profound experience of my life with Source Creator - God. I was woken up around 3am (EST) by an angelic voice singing to me, "Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come to you O Israel." I opened my eyes to see a child bathed in light riding on a white horse, as pictured above. I burst into tears and responded in song to the child on the white horse, "O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel." The child bathed in light dismounted the white horse. She kept singing, "Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come to you O Israel". I noticed She had grown into full adult size. She walked towards me with her with open arms still singing in a gentle whisper, "Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come to you O Israel". I collapsed into Her arms. Never have I felt such relief. It was like I finally receive something I had been yearning for the entire life span of my soul. As She held me She whispered to me, "You have received the Sun of God". I looked down at my body to noticed I was bathed in the same light She was bathed in. She then started singing in a louder voice, "Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come to you O Israel." I then found myself back in my bed. I kept hearing Her voice singing to me the same refrain.
My body was glowing with the Sun of God. As I lied in bed I noticed a very strange energy moving within my body. I laid my hands on my stomach and my sacral area . I could feel the foreign energy literally moving! It made its way up and out of my mouth causing me to cough. I was shocked to see a demonic looking being with markings on it's face floating before me. I could still hear the angelic voice. She was now singing all of the versed of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" while I was having this shocking experience. The demonic being snarled at me as it was sucked into what looked like the Mouth of Hell. I turned to the being bathed in light and asked, "What was that thing?" The light being continued to sing to me, "O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free Thine own from Satan's tyranny; From depths of hell Thy people save, And give them victory o'er the grave. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. O come, Thou Dayspring, from on high, And cheer us by Thy drawing nigh; Disperse the gloomy clouds of night, And death's dark shadows put to flight. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel." The light being revealed me how the demonic being was assigned to destroy my bloodline. She also showed me how demonic beings were assigned to the bloodlines of the 144,000 in order to stop us from bringing the "Sun of God" to Earth at the appointed time. But according to Her, the Dark Ones have failed. She explained, "The Light of God has been dim upon this Earth for many life times. But, you - the 144,000 children of Israel - have brought the Sun of God back to Earth".
The light being showed me "The Sun of God" working It's was into the Earth's core freeing Earth from millions of horrific demonic beings. I also witnessed the fall of the old guard and all that they have built. As they fell the creations of the Children of the Light was brought to life by the Sun of God. I grew excited. I asked the light being, "When will we finally see our creations come to life." She responded with a smile, "It will begin next week. So be joyful." I knew our time together was coming to an end so I had to ask, "Who are you? What are you?" She responded with a smile, "Emmanuel - I am with you." Emmanuel then gave me a download that revealed She is the Divine Feminine part of God - Source Creator. As Emmanuel faded away She sang the full lyrics of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel". She also reminded me to keep sharing how to "cultivate" the Sun of God energy with those who are open to receiving it.
O come, O come, Emmanuel, And ransom captive Israel, That mourns in lonely exile here, Until the Son of God appear. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free Thine own from Satan's tyranny; From depths of hell Thy people save, And give them victory o'er the grave. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. O come, Thou Dayspring, from on high, And cheer us by Thy drawing nigh; Disperse the gloomy clouds of night, And death's dark shadows put to flight. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. O come, Thou Key of David, come And open wide our heav'nly home; Make safe the way that leads on high, And close the path to misery. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. O come, Adonai, Lord of might, Who to Thy tribes, on Sinai's height, In ancient times didst give the law In cloud and majesty and awe. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel. Cultivating The Sun of God Energy Speak these words as you get into position. I cultivate the Sun of God to create, manifest and give life to: (Say what you wish to give life to. For example your finances, relationships, heath goals, etc) These things and greater I create, manifest, and give life to thanks be to God.
Mantra to play while Cultivating the Sun of God
Do this practice daily as well - Qigong for the Heart.
"Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel has come to you O Israel."

6 comments:

  1. You're such a blessing sister. MY GOD BLESS YOU AND THE ANGELS PROTECT YOU πŸ™ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello QV, I Loved this video, thank you for posting. It reminded me of my childhood, practicing Christmas carols and messing up the melody and getting glared atπŸ˜‡ You were glowing sis, I can see it it brought you a lot of needed relief. I was crying as soon as the song started. I played it over and over. I think I'm going to start quiting practice too. Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience with us QVπŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi QV, thanks for sharing this, as always. πŸ™πŸΎ

    I recall you at some point discussing ascension symptoms in one of your videos and I can't seem to find it. I am having painful TMJ systems and I remembered you covering it, I think! Would you happen to know which video it was?

    I also send you love and light as I can only imagine what you are going through as you continue to "bear witness ". Know that you sharing that as well helped me to grasp what's going on as real, without spiritually bypassing as I know what we did as Team V.

    Much love and gratitude. ♥️
    Koko

    ReplyDelete