Friday, September 23, 2022

The Nine Divine Virtues By: Atman-Brahman, Supreme Universal Creator



On September 20th, 2022, the 10th anniversary of my Ascension process, I became engaged in a conversation with the creator of our Universe, Atman-Brahman. 
Atman-Brahman is the eternal, unchanging, invisible principle, unaffected absolute and resplendent consciousness of the Universe.

The Supreme Universal Creator, Atman-Brahman, revealed to me "The Nine Divine Virtues". The Divine Virtues are states of being. They adhere to the Hermetic Principle of Polarity, therefor, there is a "light" and "dark" side to each Virtue. In order for a soul to achieve Ascension it must master these Nine Divine Virtues.

I was encouraged to share this life changing message with the Human Collective. 

Meditate on these Virtues daily.  Master them so that you will come to know 
our Supreme Universal Creator. 

1. Love vs. Fear 
2. Hope & Faith vs. Despair 
3. Knowledge & Wisdom vs. Ignorance 
4. Peace vs. Chaos 
5. Prosperity (growth) vs. Degradation (decay) 
6. Knowing (sense of self & who you are in God) vs. Shame (no sense of self & not knowing God) 
7. Strength vs. Weakness 
8. Satiation (satisfied with who you are) vs. Envy (not satisfied with who you are) 
*Once you master the first through eight Divine Virtues of Light you will achieve the 
9th Divine Virtue*
9. Bliss (state of being one with The Divine) vs. Depression (sense of separation from the Divine)


"Seek knowing the Supreme Universal Creator and you will understand creation itself. " 
---Atman-Brahman

1 comment:

  1. After meditating on these for over a month I have come to see that I'm struggling with 7 & 8 , the others I am actively growing in these areas bit my energy seems stagnant with strength, I am going to pick up some weights and see if I can't manifest this , because I know we have to actively take steps towards these virtues and I feel like Supreme Creator will meet us halfway and help us grow in these areas of virtue, because that is my experience with the others , I will keep it updated to my progress with strength, I know this mental strength but our physical bodies are connected to our other energetic bodies , so lifting weight may seem " weird" to some but it will start the momentum towards gaining strength in my entire being through the physical . Thank you for all you do GV [ I am shawnadee off YT]

    ReplyDelete