Friday, September 23, 2022

Moola Mantra and Sacred Qigong to Embody The Supreme Universal Creator

(Before you begin the Qigong and Moola Mantra)

***Lord Hanuman came to me on September 23, 2022 during my morning prayers to offer his services to us for a time such as this. Hanuman promised to protect and defend all who call on his name. He asked for a green candle to be lit as a devotion to him and call on his name 3x - Om Hanumate Namah


English Prayer to The Supreme Universal Creator

 Om. I/We call on the highest Divine energy, of all there is. The formless consciousness of the universe which is pure love and bliss. The Supreme Creator, who has incarnated in human form to help guide all souls. Come into my/our heart(s), and become my/our inner voice whenever I/we ask. Divine mother, the power aspect of creation together with The Father of creation, which is unchangeable and permanent come within me/us.

I/we thank you and acknowledge this presence in my/our life (lives). I/we ask for your guidance at all times.


Simplified meaning of the Moola Mantra 

Om: We are calling on the highest energy, of all there is

Sat: The formless

Chit: Consciousness of the universe

Ananda: Pure love and bliss

Para Brahma: The Supreme Creator

Purushothama: Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind

Paramatma: Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask

Sri Bhagavati: The divine mother, the power aspect of creation

Sametha: Together within

Sri Bhagavate: The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent

Namaha: I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times

The Moola Mantra (108x or 3x)

Om
Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma
Purushothama Paramatma
Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
Sri Bhagavathe Namaha


(Video to come soon)

Sacred Qigong to Embody The Supreme Universal Creator

(repeat each 3x)

Activate root and crown chakras - Pose 1.  Ah OM (up then down) 

Activate The I Am/The One-Self - Pose 2.  So Hum (up then down)

Pose 3.  I part the clouds of darkness over myself, over my loved ones, over my kin, over humanity, over Gen-Z, and over Earth herself. 

Pose 4.  I open my heart, the hearts of my loved ones, the hearts of my kin, the hearts of humanity, the hearts of Gen-Z, and the heart of Earth herself to receive the Christos so that we may fully awaken and ascend. 

Pose 5.  As the Sun of God fills us, the Darkness leaves us. 

Pose 6.  (Cultivate Qi)  "Song" -- (3x) Sacral to Heart (3x) to Head (3x).  

Inhale at Head - Exhale to Heart - Inhale at Heart - Exhale to Sacral -  Inhale at Sacral - Exhale release. 

Pose 7.  Power Pose - "I cultivate the Sun of God to create, manifest, and give life to my hearts desires that are in alignment with Supreme Creator's highest and best for me, my loved ones, my kin, humanity, Gen-Z, and Earth herself -- Song (18x) 

Pose 8.  Master Symbol -- (Trace in the air with your dominate hand The Master Power Symbol while saying this phrase.)  "I stand fully in my Divine Power and I yield that power with authority and Divine love, in full autonomy from the 3-D matrix."

***Use dominate hand to make 3 circles around your head and place your other hand on your heart. Say 3x "Dai Ko Myo" 

 ***Place both hands on your heart and say, "Let my will now be done. Thanks be to God

Pose 9.  Open both arms wide and say, "Each day nearer my God to thee."

***Bow to forward (x3) then bow to each corner***

6 comments:

  1. Just did this for first time today , wow my ears are ringing but feel connected and at peace , ty for sharing this and I am honored to be apart of this team ! May we all welcome our godhood in for humanities betterment , praise be to God

    ReplyDelete
  2. So greatful for this, I am doing it every day and it is so powerful๐Ÿ™❤️ I am humble to and greatful to be part of your team๐Ÿ™❤️ Thank you, God bless you๐Ÿ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still doing this , I'm the first comment, idk why Google is making it anonymous, I'm Shawna dee [ youtube] I got like so ill after I started doing this , and I was in like a delirious fever state and I was shown that I was purging some lower 3d matrix energy and it was from that last part, where we trace the symbol in the air and say " Dayo Ki Mayo" , like I'm am just now starting to mend on the up side , you always warn us before , but wow , I about didn't survive like seriously, my fever got up to 104° F one day , that was the highest it got , so I was " Delerious " like I told someone, idk who I was talking to my eyes were on ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still doing this qi-gong and mediation everyday , it's nearing the eclipse and new moon and Scorpio energy, and this one has been the most transforming of the mediations I have done , the other one that was this transformative was the first one I done with you , and you know what ? It may have been with Scorpio energy too! Wow that just came too me, your amazing and I am still healing from the cold , [ I'm the one that commented above[ twice Google is putting me as anonymous ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคท‍♀️) but ty for all you do , hang in there , and quoting you, Goddess V " We GOT this "
    YAY TEAM V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi GV,
    I've been thinking about sending you this message for the last couple of days so I figured it must be important. You probably have heard of LWS before but incase you haven't, take a look at it if you feel so guided qfs2020.com is the website๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://qfs2020.com/nesara-%2F-gesara-history

    ReplyDelete